Trinity Fellowship is a cross-ministry resource for the IU community bridging multiple Christian traditions.
We invite the IU community to:
- Bring together faith and learning.
- Discover the intellectual resources of the Christian faith and equip students for contemporary life.
We desire to:
- Engage in honest inquiry with academic integrity and discuss difficult questions while remaining humble in our conclusions.
- Promote theological curiosity and contribute to the common good.
- Avoid activities that divide us from the very campus culture we seek to serve.
- Create an environment that affirms Christian truth claims and is generous to those who differ from us.